Looking for a new opportunity?
Started in 1945, Peterson Manufacturing is a family-owned business that has become an industry-leading innovator in designing, building, and delivering vehicle safety lighting and harness systems and accessories. Over the years, we’ve grown from a tiny manufacturer to a multi-industry corporation. We’ve introduced some of the best-selling lighting and harness innovations ever designed and built customer relationships that span oceans and decades and have built our reputation by providing solutions to our customers’ most difficult challenges. We take pride in using the latest technologies and automated assembly equipment to provide quality products with maximum value and work hard to provide world-class customer service to support our customers around the globe – you are not just a number at Peterson.
A proud history of innovation delivering many industry firsts
- 1st US lighting manufacturer to earn ISO 9001/QS-9000 certification
- 1st multi-function Strobe & Turn LEDs for the refuse industry
- 1st single diode 4” LED round lights for intermodal chassis industry
- 1st to utilize insert-molding technology in trailer lighting and harness systems
- 1st guaranteed moisture corrosion-proof harness and lighting technology for trailers
- 1st Peterson PULSE™ whole-trailer telematics, real-time monitoring for drivers and fleet managers
Want to join our exceptional team of employees?
Peterson has extremely low turnover and long tenure because our associates enjoy working with great people, in a great environment, and delivering great products to our customers. Over 650 associates continue our tradition of “Made in USA” quality, innovation, and customer service.
- Annual turnover rate is around 1.5%
- Average length of employment is over 13 years
- Many associates have been with Peterson over 25 years
- Multiple second and third-generation family members employed.
We don’t just build lighting products – we build solutions.
Over the years, we’ve grown from a tiny manufacturer to a multi-industry corporation.