LED Headlight, Rectangular, 4″X6″, white, box
- H4 connection and position lamp blade terminal integrated into housing.
- Multivolt design is compatible with both 12V and 24V systems.
- Low power consumption; 2.1A @ 12V, 1.0A @ 24V.
- 5400k?6300k color temperature closely matches natural daylight.
- UV- and impact-resistant, hard-coated polycarbonate lens.
- Includes two masking decals (required when driving in countries with right-hand traffic), along with application template and instructions.
- Requires 701-491 anti-flicker harness for use on CANBUS-equipped vehicles, including ’07 and newer Jeep Wrangler.
- Does not function as a daytime running light (DRL).
- Made in USA.
- Multivolt version available.
- Voltage Regulated.
- ECE complaint.
- LED PAR56 7-inch replacement is brighter and lasts many times longer than traditional sealed-beam headlights.
- Compliant with ECE Regs 112 & 7 for left-hand traffic.
- 1350 / 1700 lumen output (low / high beam).
- Built-in ECE front postion lamp function with dedicated LEDs.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
H4 + blade
5400 - 6300k
Minimum Order Quantity
701-491 - anti-flicker harness (poly pack - std qty 1)
701-83 - replacement masking decal kit (mfg. pack - std qty 1)